- Working groups
- Civil society
- Technical cooperation
- Country systems capacity
- Enabling Environment
- Fragile situations
- Sector strategies
- Case stories
- Net search
Learning from South-South and Triangular Cooperation: Sharing Knowledge for development
The main purpose of this meeting is to promote Latin American discussion on Capacity Development and South-South Cooperation with a particular focus on rural poverty reduction and food security.
The meeting will aim to position capacity development as an important approach in the management of international cooperation and to formally establish a regional network of cooperation for capacity building that will include governments, academia, and civil society. This will involve developing strructures and agreements for network operation and defining and securing commitments for the priority agenda.
- Promote dialogue on capacity development in Latin America
- Analyze and disseminate current developments on capacity development and its role in the South-South cooperation and effectiveness agenda
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the overall development experience and cooperation on the continent from the capacity development point of view
- Identify key ideas on capacity development to overcome rural poverty in Latin America, including evaluation and systematization of experiences (learning, consensus, successful strategies, recommendations and proposals for cooperation)
- Establish a Latin American network for learning skills development, as part of LenCD, based on cooperation and exchange among its members and agreements for the operation of the network.
For more details, please see the concept note attached below.