- Working groups
- Civil society
- Technical cooperation
- Country systems capacity
- Enabling Environment
- Fragile situations
- Sector strategies
- Case stories
- Net search
Effective Institutions Platform Meeting
The Effective Institutions Platform is one of eight initiatives that came out of the Busan High-Level Forum to take forward the commitments made in Busan. At the EIP meeting in Johannesburg (27-28 February 2013), LenCD members made several proposals for ways in which the network could support the Platform:
- Support the Global Partnership help desk by providing advice and contacts on capacity development
- Integrating learning into organizational capacity development: supporting network members in testing change, documenting experiences in community, drawing out lessons and developing specific guidance i.e. “closing the learning loop”
- Engaging with other platforms as well as other processes by being advocates/ambassadors for the integration of capacity development
- Organize learning sessions on CD within the framework of other platforms/processes
- Serve as the "champion" or coordinating body for work on change management and making results happen
- Take on a co-secretariat role within the Platform
Please see more details about these proposals and join the discussion about how LenCD can strengthen the broader capacity development agenda within the Effective Institutions Platform.
Online discussions on LenCD priority themes
LenCD is pleased to host parallel online discussions addressing three aspects of capacity building for effective institutions: change management, coalition building, and measuring results. Follow the links below to read our draft discussion papers and contribute your own suggestions, experiences, and critiques.
No events are currently scheduled.